Delivery to the UK mainland is FREE.
International Deliveries...please contact me with postcode to enquire.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES LEAD TIMES
Curtains - up to 2 weeks
Roman Blinds - up to 2 weeks
We will accept returns and consider replacements (postage/insurance prepaid by you) of full or partial refunds if there is a significant problem with the quality of manufacture or faults with the fabric. In most cases we will try and fix any issues. We cannot accept returns in situations where we have been given incorrect measurements.
The following products are Made to Order by a professional Curtain Maker, therefore they are non returnable/non refundable:
- Envelope Cushions
- Under-sink curtains
If you wish to cancel a bespoke order, a full refund will be given if you cancel withen 24 hours of placing the order, providing you notify us by email. after this 24 hour period has passed, any cancellations will incur manufacturing, material and cutting costs therefore we will retain up to 50% of the order and we will refund you the balance of your order, back to you.
We understand that despite website online security measures, some people won't feel confident entering their card details on the internet. That's why we're happy to accept payment by cheque in the post and BACS transfers. Our account details can be forwarded to you whilst placing an order. These methods do tend to take a little longer since we have to wait for payment to clear.
At this time we do not have a credit card system in place, we hope to offer this service in the future.
- We recommend that you order free fabric samples of your requested fabric before placing an order to ensure the colour and texture is what you require, as computer monitors vary greatly in colour and shade representation.
- Please check your measurements using our measuring guides to ensure the correct sizes are ordered and are in centimetres (cm)
- Many wide curtains ordered will have seams (width joins). This is normally unavoidable because of the standard width that most fabrics are supplied in. Please give us a call if this is a problem and we can discuss further options with you.
- Fabric roll batch variations may occur. Fabric colour can vary between production batches, your sample and final product fabric may be slightly different because of this.
- When sunlight shines through the lining of the curtains or blinds, this may change the colour tone of the fabric. This is not considered a fault.
- Our curtains are made with the linings attached but loose at the bottoms, this allows the fabric and lining to breath thereby accommodating any moisture and temperature changes, to help prevent curtains looking crumpled at certain times of the year.
- Due to the natural nature of some of our fabrics used, curtains hanging in direct sunlight may fade slightly over time, so if you are hanging curtains or blinds in a very sunny place we do advise protecting your fabric by using blackout or solprufe lining for extra protection.